How to Remove Autorun.inf Access denied?
If your computer is affected with virus, your computer shows you a message “application not found” on open any drive even the drive is the plugin. This problem comes only due to malware which disturbs the registry of your computer. There are many programs/antiviruses which are very powerful. Some viruses and malware are not deleted by this antivirus. So, in the presence of virus-like “Autorun.inf”, your drives and files don’t open and your PC shows that the “application not found” error. So, For this, you must Remove Autorun.inf. This article can solve your problem. You just follow the instructions and easily get rid off from this problem.
Remove “autorun.inf” virus from the computer
Your antivirus program may do its job by cleaning the viruses but if it didn’t delete the “Autorun.inf” file, your drives do not open. This file is present in the root of the drive. “Autorun.inf” file may be hidden also. For deleting this, you must use the command prompt. For this purpose, write cmd in Run box and press enter.
C:\ attrib –h –r –s autorun.inf
So this file can delete from your drive root with this simple method. You may run this command for more than one time.
If the problem persists, you can also use the software “Autorun Eater”. While, This software helps you when you face problem/error in the opening registry editor, drives, and task manager.
Remove autorun.inf virus from USB
- Plug the USB drive into your computer
- Go to command prompt and type your USB drive letter.
- Type dir /w/a and press enter. This command will display a list of the files present in your USB. You must remove these files: ntdelect.com, Ravmon.exe, New Folder.exe, kavo.exe, svchost.exe, and autorun.inf.
- To delete, type del and the filename example. F:\del autorun.inf and hit enter.
- Finally, Your flash drive is now clean from this virus.